Konica Autoreflex T3 w/ 50mm f/1.7 AE
This is Konica's third Autoreflex model - the T3 from 1973-1975. All the mechanicals and electronics are functional. The body and lens are in excellent overall condition and show minimal signs of use, with some very minor but expected brassing on a few black-paint body edges.
The fully mechanical shutter speeds sound reasonably accurate at all settings to my ears, and the PC sync fires appropriately when the shutter is triggered - as does the self timer. The film and battery compartments are clean and clear, and release or unscrew properly for use. Everything operates smoothly, and both the camera and lens are functional **.
The 50mm Hexanon AR standard kit lens is the Green AE f/1.7 version, and is in excellent condition. It has no haze, no fungus, no separation, and no scratches or coating issues or other anomalies. There is a very minimal amount of dust present, but this should not affect your photos. The lens focuses smoothly and is mechanically functional, with full aperture control for both auto and manual modes, on oil-free blades. The lens will operate on any Konica AR mount body, or will also work equally well on many digital bodies with an appropriate adapter. This lens is known for it's exceptional sharpness and color rendering, and rivals several other and far more expensive 50mm lenses.
The viewfinder and mirror are clear with minimal dust and no debris, and will certainly have no effect on overall functionality or the quality of your photos.
You will receive the pictured and described camera body and the 50mm f/1.7 Hexanon AR lens with its generic front cap; as-pictured and as-described, with no other items included.
- **NOTES ON FUNCTIONALITY: Metering and battery accommodations are required for full operation, as the Mercury cell used in the T series is no longer manufactured. There are 1.3v Zinc-Air adaptable alternatives to replace the discontinued PX-675 1.35v battery, and other battery adapters are also available.
- The lens has been tested and used separately on Sony full-frame and APS-C mirrorless bodies for digital use, and on the included body to confirm full mechanical operations, but the body and/or lens have not been 'film tested' nor are they offered or warranted to be 100% accurate for any measured functionalities due to age and/or modern battery limitations.
- If your intent is to use the camera with film, it may require new light seals. Seal kits are cheap and easy for anyone to replace them on their own, and without the need for special tools.
- NOTE: Given the current public health circumstances, I will only ship this item in 'Click-n-Ship' approved packaging with scheduled USPS carrier pickups. In this case, it will be a USPS Medium Flat Rate Priority Mail box, with fixed shipping cost to your address, and insured for the full purchase price.
- For Sale
- Price / Bid Open (USD)
- Item Condition:
- Used: Tested/Digital
- No Optical Defects
- Full Mechanical Functions
- Full Electrical Functions
- Purchase By:
- Etsy.com - For Sale
- Listing Date/Time
- Jul 27, 2021 - 5:00pm PDT
- Buy / Bid Link:
- Open Page