Minolta XD11 w/ 50mm Rokkor-X f/1.7
The XD-11 was jointly designed with Leica and produced by Minolta of Japan from 1977 to 1984, and offers aperture priority and shutter priority shooting modes in addition to a fully manual mode. This camera body and lens combination is in excellent shape overall and shows minimal signs of use.
The shutter speeds sound reasonably accurate at all settings to my ears, and the PC sync fires appropriately when the shutter is triggered - as does the self timer. The film and battery compartments are clean and clear, and release properly for use. Everything operates smoothly, and the camera and lens are functional **.
The 50mm Rokkor-X standard lens is the original f/1.8 kit version, and is in excellent condition. It has no haze, no fungus, no separation, and no scratches or coating issues or other anomalies. There is a very minimal amount of dust present, but this should not affect photos. The lens focuses smoothly, with full aperture control for both auto and manual modes, on oil-free blades. The lens will operate on any Minolta MD mount body, or will also work equally well on many digital bodies with an appropriate adapter.
The viewfinder and mirror are clear with minimal dust and no debris, and will certainly have no effect on overall functionality or the quality of your photos. The meter and its viewfinder display are active, and responsive to settings. Meter readings appear to be reasonable in value, and generally match stand-alone meters and digital camera readings.
You will receive the pictured and described camera body, the 50mm f/1.7 lens with a generic front cap; as-pictured and as-described, with no other accessory items included, however I will send along a set of LR44 batteries.
- ** NOTES ON FUNCTIONALITY: The lens has been tested and used separately on Sony full-frame and APS-C mirrorless bodies for digital use, and on the included body to confirm mechanical operations, but the body, flash, and/or lens have not been 'film tested' nor are they offered or warranted to be 100% accurate for any measured operations or functionalities due to age and/or modern battery limitations. If your intent is to use the camera with film, it may require new light seals. Seal kits are cheap and easy for anyone to replace them on their own, and without the need for special tools.
- NOTE: Given the current public health circumstances, I will only ship this item in 'Click-n-Ship' approved packaging with scheduled USPS carrier pickups. In this case, it will be a USPS Medium Flat Rate Priority Mail box, with fixed shipping cost to your address, and insured for the full purchase price.
- or BIN Price
- Sold Price:
- Item Condition:
- Used: Tested/Digital
- No Optical Defects
- Full Mechanical Functions
- Full Electrical Functions
- User Manual/Specs:
- Open Page
- Purchase By:
- Etsy.com - For Sale
- Listing Date/Time
- Aug 31, 2021 - 1:00pm EDT
- Buy / Bid Link:
- Open Page